2014/07/23

Nice to meet you!

Hi! My name is Silvia Carrera. I am from San Fernando (Cádiz), a little city in the South of Spain.



Last year, I finished my Bachelor Degree in Management and Business Administration, and currently I am finishing a new Oficial Master in the University of Cádiz: ´Master in Entrepreneurship, New Business and Innovative Proyects - MasterUp (http://masterupemprendedores.wordpress.com/). I dream with create my own business and this is in which I am working now.

I think that the adjetives which best describe me are smiling, cheerful, a little shy, dreamer, hardworking, ambitious and enterprising.

I am very excited with have the opportunity to make part of this Erasmus IP Summer School, because I love meet people from over the world. In fact, I enjoy travelling a lot. In the last years, I have been in Budapest, Praga, Paris, New York, Washington, Philadelphia, Edinburgh...


In my free time, I like to spend my days with my family and my friends, they are my life!

You can see all this information in a short video that I made (http://www.powtoon.com/p/f4qIYxlfXVE/)

I am looking forward to start this Erasmus Summer School, and meet all of you.

See you soon in Treuchtlingen

Lot of kisses,

Silvia Carrera

No comments:

Post a Comment