2014/07/23

Meeting Marcos Ballester Matito

Hello everybody, my name is Marcos Ballester Matito.

I'm from Puerto Real, a little city near Cádiz. As I've told in my presentation in the Student Comunity in the EMCI web, I'm studing mechanical engineering in the University of Cádiz and in this moment, I'm doing my Final Degree Project.

Out of the university, I love to listen music, specially the country, folk and rock & roll from the '50 to the '80. My favourites groups of music are The Beatles, The mamas and the papas, The doors, Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam and solitary singers ones are Johnny Cash, John Lennon, Janis Joplin, Neil Young, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson... (there're much more, but they're the ones I remember right now). I think I could not live without music.

In my free time I like to ride mountain bike with some friends and hiking and camping into the wild. The best memory I've is when my brother, my uncle and I climbed the Mulhacen mountain, the higher mountain in the Iberian peninsula. We started climbing with de dawn and we came back at night. Nature gives to me peace and calm and make me shiver because of the wonderful of the landscapes.

El Bosque, Sierra de Grazalema, Cádiz (España)

Grazalema, Sierra de Grazalema, Cádiz (España)

Conil de la Frontera, Cádiz (España)

Zahara de los Atunes, Cádiz (España)

I hope you like this pictures :)

See you soon

Marcos Ballester Matito





No comments:

Post a Comment